Young Leaders (Year 6)
To recognise leadership potential and promote good conduct acting as a role model for peers and younger children.
- To meet as a group at least once per half term.
- To hold roles of responsibility across the school and particularly at lunchtime that promote good behaviour and engagement.
- Recognised as children who already have leadership skills. Trained in leadership skills throughout the year.
- Responsible for agreeing whole school fundraising activities. Other action groups have to seek agreement from this group.
- Responsible for choosing a local charity for the year.
- Responsible for choosing the international charity for the year as a whole school focus.
- To support the School Leadership Team and Headteacher with the school development plan.
- To assist with the appointment of new staff and give an opinion about the best staff to recruit.
This is our plan for the year: