E-Safety is of significant importance to us here at St James Church School.
Top tips for helping to keep your children safe online are to:
- find sites and apps you think are suitable and check them out with your child before they use them - Net Aware is a good place to start - please see the link below for this website;
- have discussions about what your child is seeing on the internet and set boundaries and limits;
- sort out parental controls and privacy settings - if you go into any O2 shop they have an expert who will do this for you on any tablet or phone free of charge (it doesn't have to be O2).
The three key points we encourage children to remember are:
- people you don't know are strangers;
- keep personal information private;
- tell an adult if you are worried about anything you have seen online.
Please select the link below to access our E-Safety policies and guidance.
Please use the links below to find out more about safety online.